You will develop, improve and test features, based on the input from our operational, scientific and innovation teams.
- A public backend that consists of a MicroService Architecture, based on a REST API, written in Spring Boot with Java. For this architecture we make use of Hibernate, ElasticSearch, Amazon AWS Services, ...
- An internal GraphQL API implemented on AWS Lambda using Serverless Framework, NodeJS, TypeScript, NestJS, ...
- The frontend consists of an Angular 7/TypeScript Single Page Application
- You will work with JIRA to manage the workload, Bitbucket to manage the code-related workload and work through pull requests from feature branches.
- We make extensive use of AWS Services like S3, SNS, SES, SQS, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Cloudfront, CodeFormation, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, ...
What can you expect from working at ProSoccerData?
- A dynamic and responsible job at a tech scale-up.
- You will work as a part of a young and enthusiastic team of approximately 12 people and currently expanding.
- A relaxed, balanced and informal work environment.
- Full-time employment.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to partially work from home.
- Competitive salary.
Are you interested?
If you're the match we're looking for, get in touch with us right now and become our new ProSoccerData colleague. Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com